Trainee Enat Banker
- Initiates cash transfer from/to cash,
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator,
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator,
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- Updates passbook, prints deal slip or issues a customer advice,
- Interviews and captures customer record and assists customers to fill account opening application form and receives all documents,
- Scrutinizes and authenticates presented documents.
- Handle front office banking operational activities
- Graduates of years 2018 & 2019 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- No experience is required.
Place of work: Mekoni Branch, Axum Branch (Tigray Reginal State)
HOW TO APPLY
- Please specify the specific place of work you are applying for on your application letter
- Application deadline is March 28, 2020
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to March 28, 2020 through postal address of the bank or in person at Enat Bank Mekhoni or Axum Branches.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged
See Job Detail or Apply