Temporary Data Entry Clerk
As a member of the DFSA MEAL team, you will monitor and report on all project activities in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
- Received documents for data entry from DFSA operational woredas and ensure the paper document is organized before and after data entry.
- Travel to the DFSA operational area to ensure completeness and quality of forms and organizing data in the office before actual entry.
- Enter quality data into DFSA MIS systems at the time speedy, conduct routine data cleaning and appropriate update.
- Entering data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted, and continuously update progress on data entry.
- Maintains data entry requirements and procedures of the project MIS system set for all types of digital forms.
- Maintain confidentiality of project data and other information and secures information by completing and synchronizing data to the server.
- Perform other program duties as per the supervisors’ instructions.
Education and Experience
- Completion of College Diploma or 1st Degree (Social or Natural Science)
- 3 years of relevant experience for a college diploma
- Previous proven experience in data entry and data collection using ICT technologies and data collection platforms.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Proficient in Word.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Employment Term: Three Months
Reports to: Project Officer-ICT4D-DFSA
HOW TO APPLY
You should fill the application form through the link: https://ift.tt/3d0mICW attach your up-to-date CV on/before the application deadline March 25, 2020.
You will be contacted only if selected for written exam/interview. Phone solicitations will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. When you apply please include the following commitment in your email/application letter.
“By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.”
** Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply**
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Detail or Apply