Senior Technical Specialist/Manager
Company Name: Addis Cloud Trading PLC
1. Job Title
Senior Technical Specialist/Manager
Information Technology professional, Technology Consulting, IT manager
3. Employment Type
4. Career Level
Startup looking for a senior IT technician, we work in a rapidly changing and growing environment, as a result applicant should be able to adopt and be motivated to shape the growth and expansion of the company. Addis Cloud Trading is an IT consulting company that recently start operation in Addis Ababa. We deliver quality hardware and software solutions to our client in different sector. As a new company we are looking to build a strong, energetic team and we hope you can join us in our journey.
· Cloud Trust: High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud solutions required.
· Technical breadth: Enterprise customer level experience with infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards; competitive product knowledge required.
· Technical depth: Domain authority having enterprise customer level technical experience with design, configuration and implementation and access management solutions and advance competitive product knowledge.
· Excellent communication: Strong people negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
· Market Maker: Strong leadership to influence key technical decision makers, influencers, industry decision makers and boards required.
· Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset: Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers and being customer focused required
· Performer: Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
· Growth Mindset: Experience and passion for learning (technical and soft skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit required.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Testing new technology
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer troubleshooting techniques, requirements, methods, sources, and procedures to perform a variety of assignments involving IT customer support.
- Skill in developing and maintaining problem tracking and resolution databases.
- Documentation of technical and non-technical documents
· Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers how we can make their businesses more successful.
· Own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to the customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
· Partner with product management to uncover and prioritize improvements and enhancements to your assigned technologies.
· Help identify and remove technical, architecture, and competitive blockers for your respective solutions.
Qualifications, Skills, competence or any requirement for the position
- As a company one of our core value is continuous learning and we will like to see our team embody that, so you must be motivated and willing to continuously learn and update your knowledge base
- Experience in IT bidding process - Managing Proforma Invoices and bid response, Track Bid offer status, organize report, Review and manage bid criteria
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, cyber security, or related field
· 5+ years of related experience in a technical sales and/or technical consulting role
· 2+ years of experience with, CISSP, Conditional Access, Privilege Identity Management, etc.) and/or securely architecting and deploying
· High technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with enterprise security solutions and programs specialist.
· Significant, hands-on experience architecting and/or deploying threat detection and response solutions for enterprise-class customers
· Experience and direct responsibility for developing security architectures for companies and/or governments and for overseeing the implementation and execution of said strategies
· Well-developed ability to influence without authority to drive change
· Strong oral & written communication skills, strong influencing skills, experience in public speaking to large and small audiences
· Able to meet the travel requirements of the role
· Certification in one or the following: SSCP, Cisco and CISSP
Education and Certifications requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, computer science or BIS
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with deployment and networking,
- Microsoft and Cisco certification
- Vision: Able to see and read computer screen and other electronic equipment with screens, able to read documents, reports
- Hearing: Able to hear to participate in conversations in person and via teleconference or phone
- Speaking: Able to speak in conversations and meetings, deliver information and participate in communications daily.
- Lifting: Able to lift documents, tools, drawings, electronic equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs occasionally.
- Sitting: Able to sit for long periods of time in meetings, working on compute daily.
- Travel: able to travel independently and at short notice infrequently.
8. Salary & perks
Kirkos, behind Dembel building
10. How to Apply
We highly encourage women to apply for this role.
See Job Detail or Apply