The candidate should have the following qualification / experience:
A minimum of M.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering specializing in relevant field and at least 20 years’ experience in carrying out road engineering design and supervision of road construction/ rehabilitation projects. - Eight years as a Project Manager or Resident Engineer on road construction or rehabilitation projects. Four years’ experience as a Team Leader/Highway Engineer on road design or design management projects. Five years of relevant experience in Sub Saharan African countries.Two years’ experience with the firm or its associate within the last five years.
Why Join Us?
- We are a medium sized employee-owned company with a Strategic Plan for manageable growth and expansion;
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- We prioritize employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
The Resident Engineer will reside at project site on a full time basis throughout the period of the construction supervision services. His duties will involve understanding the design provisions of Plan / Profile and pavement design of the Highway, rectifying any apparent mistakes in respect of them and shall be reporting to the Team Leader / Resident Engineer. He should have adequate experience in execution of large quantity of earthwork. The candidate is expected to be thoroughly familiar with various standards/ specifications, contract Procedures, design and quality control etc. In addition he will be responsible for ensuring road safety during construction and maintenance period of the project.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those whoqualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require information or assistance.
See Job Detail or Apply