Under the supervision of the Project Manager; the Resident Engineer, Supervises field staff and contractors on the site with responsibility for quality construction in accordance with plans and specifications. Prepares timely reports on the progress of the construction works.
Required No: – One
Education: – BSc. Degree in Civil Engineering
Work Experience: – 15 Years of relevant work experience
TECHICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents and construction plans and specifications.
- Ability to use industry software, such as computer-aided design (CAD), map creation, project management, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage project team members. Must be very organized and have effective problem solving, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Salary: – Attractive & Negotiable.
Employment Type: – One Year Contract (With possible Extension)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and credentials within 10 calendar days of this announcement to Human Resource Development and Logistics Department of AACCSA, Mexico Square, Chamber Building, 1st Floor Room No 10 or email through firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:- +2515542404. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
See Job Detail or Apply