Premier Switch Solutions S.C. (PSS) is a leading Electronic Payment Processing Company, established by major private banks of Ethiopia. The Company has implemented the first multi-institution shared-switch infrastructure to provide its member banks with a state of the art payment technology to drive ATM, POS, e-commerce, Mobile Banking and other payment channels and provide clearing of Debit/Credit card transactions for the banks.
Currently, PSS, has a vacant position stated below and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualification and required experience listed for this job opening.
Purpose of the Job:
To support the business strategy of the Company by developing, modifying and converting project requirements into computer programs through the utilization of standard software development tools.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Solicit user requirement, perform analysis, obtain validation from users and prepare requirement specification;
- design the solution with the help of standard designing tools. The design shall include security requirements in addition to technical and business functions.
- Identify the environment hardware and software tools required for implementation
- Develops new systems, customizes acquired systems and maintains existing systems;
- writing computer programs;
- Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments regarding to program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls;
- Corrects program errors, using methods for example modifying program or altering sequence of program steps;
- Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs;
- Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements;
- Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions;
- Prepare technical document and user manual;
- Deploy the system and conduct user training;
- Assists support staff in resolving problems related to fixing software bugs, system recovering and in assisting users in various;
- Carryout software enhancement and maintenance throughout the life time of the system;
- Customize existing applications and develop interfaces between applications;
- Assist his supervisor in project management and coordination activities
- Coaches, and trains subordinates in programming
- Prepare and submit periodic performance report.
Other related duties assigned by the supervisor
- Information Technology
- Head ,Project and Development Section
Qualification and Experience:
- BSC degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or related field with two (2) years of demonstrated experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application along with non-returnable CVs and copies of relevant credentials within 10 working days of this vacancy announcement to:
Premier Switch Solutions S. Co.
Around Beherawi Theater, Near Bedlu Building
See Job Detail or Apply