Operational Research Service
The main objective of this study is to explore the role of voluntary FP utilization in contributing to women’s adaptive capacity to reduce household risk of food security impact, and practice of multi-sectors coordination on mainstreaming FP
· To measure how voluntary FP contributes to women’s adaptive capacity and their ability to reduce their individual and household’s risk of food security
· To determine practices of FP mainstreaming as multi-sector coordination
· To identify models how improved FP access would contribute to relevant multi-sector development goals for building resilient community.
- Job Requirements:
The potential consultancy firm is required to meet the following minimum requirements in order to qualify for the submission of proposal.
· The consulting firm should have minimum of 5 years of proven and strong research experience in areas of resilience in general and FP and food security in particular. The consultant should also have experience of developing models related to multi-sector coordination.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English; and knowledge of the research sites-RESET plus FP project intervention areas.
· The consultant is expected to bring research team members with excellent knowledge, experience, and gender mix in similar research areas; including experience in managing and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative research data.
· The consultant is expected to hire data collector team members with excellent knowledge of the research agenda, experience, considering gender, familiar with the data collection areas language, and have a minimum of first degree.
- Potential consultants are invited to collect TOR for this Baseline Survey free of charge from our office or through email of firstname.lastname@example.org until March 24, 2020 and can submit the proposal till March 25, 2020.
- The proposal shall include financial and technical proposals sealed in separate envelopes and submitted to Procurement department in person
Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia office
Behind Bole Medhanialem Church
Near to Abyssinia Building
P.O.Box 20855, Code 1000
- How To Apply:
- online to collect the TOR and submission will be only in person
See Job Detail or Apply