- Ensure that the Clinic is furnished with basic medicaments appropriate to the standards of the clinic.
- Perform limited physical examination to patient, or refer to a medical doctor and prescribe ordinary medicines to sick employees.
- Perform proper collection of history and physical examination and treat patients accordingly according to the standard of the clinic
- Grant sick leaves according to rules and regulations of the Company.
- Refer patients to higher clinics/hospitals when necessary; control medical expenses and follow up employees who are under medical treatment.
- Provide health education and counseling service.
- Organize small dispensary within the Clinic and control the distribution of medicines.
- Manage emergency cases.
- Give health and occupational safety education, and counseling service.
- Supervise the overall operation of the Clinic and evaluate subordinate’s performance.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports
- BSc/Diploma in Clinical Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Clinical Nurse in outpatient department
- Renewed professional and registration license from Health Bureau FMHACCA
- Professional trainings and courses
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
Valid nursing license
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV, and soft copies of educational and training credentials through email@example.com within 10 (ten) consecutive days from the date of announcement.
PS Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
See Job Detail or Apply