The candidate should have the following qualification / experience:
A minimum or BSc. Degree in civil engineering or related field and Fifteen (15) years experience on road projects. Experience as a Pavement/Malenal Engineer on three (3) road design projects. A minimum of Six (6) years experience as Pavement/Materials engineer on road construction/ upgrading/rehabilitation projects out of which four (4) years is on asphalt concrete road project.Two years of relevant experience in Sub Snharan African countries
Why Join Us?
- Our mindset is on recruitment of like-minded high-performing individuals;
- We are employee-owned: about one-third of our employees are shareholders;
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit, engaging in stimulating projects with plenty of room for advancement and career growth;
- We have a work environment with flexible hours;
- We prioritize employee mentorship and training opportunities to reach your fullest potential;
- We balance work-life by unwinding with regular social events such as Golf Day, theatre, sporting events, canoeing and bowling to name a few;
- We offer a competitive total compensation package
Keep and maintain detai led records (and make available for inspection) of the Contracto r's equipment on Site and its precise date of arrival or removal from Site, its date of manufacture, previous hours worked and condition, the date commissioned to commence work, its availability, and utilization. Establish equipment availability figures for each category of equipment.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. LEA is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require information or assistance.
See Job Detail or Apply