Health Project Facilitator
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
One of the post-holders will work full-time based at Angecha Woreda Health Office with frequent travel to the health posts and health centers in Angecha. The other post-holder will be based at Damboya Woreda Health Office with frequent travel to the health posts and health centers in both Damboya and Kedida-Gamela Woredas for the facilitation and supervision activities of the digital health project. The post-holders will be responsible for facilitating the various activities in the implementation of digital health project. The post-holders will coordinate with the Health Project Facilitator managing the eCHIS project activities in neighboring Hadero Tunto Zuria Woreda and Tembaro Woreda.
- Coordinate training of the HEWs, PHCU focal persons and midwives on the government eCHIS app
- Assist the HEWs in updating of the paper based family folders
- Train the end-users on the eCHIS app as needed
- Make regular supportive supervision to the health posts and health centers/hospitals to provide technical support to the end-users
- Provide technical support to the end-users of the government eCHIS app
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports in a timely manner and submit to the health project coordinator
- Submit timely reports as required by the organization and/or government
- Ensure quality of the project implementation.
- Identify and report technical issues with the eCHIS app (if any) to the health program manager and Kembata-Tembaro Zonal Health Department.
- Coordinate and organize Woreda based review meetings and other Woreda based meetings pertaining to the digital health project and other health projects.
- Facilitate other health related project implementation in Kembata-Tembaro Zone as needed
- Participate in the development of project documents/proposals as required
- A minimum of a BSc degree in health sciences, Computer Science, and/or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience with at least two years of experience in HMIS and DHIS2
C) TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience working in partnership with host governments, international donors, and implementing partners
- Fluency in English and Amharic is required. Good command of Kembatisa is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with excellent MS Word and Excel skills
Previous experience in mobile based health projects is advantageous
Duty station: Damboya and Angecha
Required number: 2
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CV and cover letter explaining their qualification and experience related to the position to email@example.com
Closing Date: within 10 days of the announcement of this vacancy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are welcome to apply. WEEMA International is an equal opportunity employer and is nondiscriminatory regarding race, creed, ethnicity, disability, religion, gender, age, marital status, etc. Women, people with disabilities, and others are encouraged to apply.
See Job Detail or Apply