Go-To-Market Quality Specialist
The Go to Market (GTM) Quality role works within a Country. Role is focused on Quality in the Go to Market operations, implementing, executing, improving, ensuring and providing technical quality support to assembling operations, repacking operations, customers, Brand Building and local Brand Development (for promotions, INCs, local jewels) for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, regulatory compliance, care line support, on-shelf assessments and incident management.
- Supports deployment of UL Quality strategy, governance and goals through country specific projects and targets
- Supports the development of Quality links to country and SC GTM Strategy
- Participates in communication of local regulatory requirements and changes and supports work with PG Q to ensure compliance with Logistics Q to ensure compliance in warehousing & logistics for country
- Participates in Quality Expert interventions (e.g. Operational Quality Reviews, HACCP workshops, Training events, etc.)
- Supports efforts to resolve Quality issues in re-packers, assemblers, promotions suppliers and customers within country geography
- Assists efforts to ensure that on-shelf audits are completed for new innovations and promotions to provide timely feedback
- Supports verification of ongoing compliance to UL Quality Management Standards in third party re-packers and assemblers, e.g. through communications, self-assessment activities, KPI monitoring, technical visits, etc.
- Supports Procurement issue resolution and capability assessment for promotional material suppliers
- Supports regular marketplace on-shelf product assessments are carried out (CRQS evaluations), data is analyzed and improvement projects are activated and followed up
- Supports defining CRQS for Secondary Packaging based on Customer needs and globally aligned
- Supports MCO interface with Consumer / Customer care lines for alert triggers and feedback data
- Supports preparation of Inter-company Quality documents for cross border inter-Unilever FG import, validates first shipment quality and monitors on-going quality of FG received
- Supports local market place product quality incident management and consequent actions
- Assists Incident management reporting per Unilever IM requirements
- Supports development of Q improvement activities based on the monitoring and manipulation of market place data from multiple channels (e.g. consumer & customer care lines, shelf inspections, warehouse & re-packer data, employee observations, etc.)
- Supports effort to provide cold chain quality support and improvements from DC to Point of Sale (POS) - secondary & tertiary transport and storage, distributors, concessionaires.
- Contributes to Quality improvement projects with the MCO for business complaints, cold chain and on-shelf CRQS improvement
- Supports improvements related to import / export that have been raised to supplying PG Q and / or manufacturing site
- Assists in building Quality talent in MCO through training
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can send their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline Via Deborah.Garsamo@unilever.com email address, referring the position title in the subject line of your email; no photocopies of educational/training certificates are required at this stage; applicant who doesn't follow the required application procedure will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
Please title your application with a subject line: - " GTM Quality Specialist”
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
See Job Detail or Apply