Job Title: Finance Intern
- Keep filing systems in which documents could be readily available and easily traced to documents.
- Make sure that all finance documents are stamped with IRC Ethiopia Paid or Received stamp.
- Make sure that all monthly finance documents are copied before sending to Addis.
- Assist the Finance Officer in arranging documents for review, approval, and payment.
- Assist Finance Assistant in recording finance transactions.
- Labeling of all box files in sequential manner.
- Assist field payments in consultation with the Awassa Finance Team.
- Prepare Payment request and cash receipt as needed.
- Prepare withholding tax receipt, cash and Cheque vouchers.
- Follow up and attach necessary documents of incomplete documents before sending it to Addis.
- Assist Program Staff, Drivers and any other staff who seek guidance in filling out forms.
- Do all tasks assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting. Business Management and related fields and Zero year of working experience
- Knowledge of basic computer skills working on Excel, Word and Internet.
- Able and willing to work under pressure.
- Good in English & Amharic languages is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following address: IRC, Hawassa and directly applying through the below links is also mandatory. Please send applications also directly through the post office numbered 1320.
- Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
- Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
- Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different form permanent) and telephone number
- Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.
Are any of your relatives employed by International Rescue committee (IRC)?
If answer is “yes”, give the following information: YES NO
NAME Relationship Position Office/field office
Recruiter of the position Hawassa HR/Admin
IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
See Job Detail or Apply