Branch Credit Officer
- Gives preliminary information about the credit products of the Bank and other related matters to customers.
- Checks that all documents received from loan applicants are in order as per the checklist.
- Gathers relevant information (credit information, property estimation report, legal opinion, etc.) that is needed for doing a credit analysis.
- Prepares loan contract, and register them with the concerned organ after the contract is signed by the branch manager
- follows-up on the repayment of loans in line with the terms of the contract
BA in Economics, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Business Information systems, Management Information Systems and any other related fields with 3.5 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year as relevant officer position.
Place of Work: Dire Dawa
HOW TO APPLY
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Please specify the place of work that you want to apply on your application letter
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to March 14, 2020 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged
See Job Detail or Apply