Administrative Assistant for Finance Division
· Coordinate the Finance Director’s schedule by organizing the different activities in his/her daily, weekly, and monthly agenda, handling calls coming from and to the Finance Division, and receive visitors and guests
· Organize the Finance Director’s documentation including correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, SLT, FLT (and other staff reporting to the Finance Director) and Finance Director’s files, expense reports and other records through filing, writing, printing, scanning, disseminating, and translating.
· Coordinate the logistic and administration processes of local and international travel for the Finance Director. These include project notice, transportation arrangement, field guest/hotel selection, visa process, flight booking, and hotel reservation.
· Provide administrative support to consultants, short term employees or other departments or units reporting to the Finance Director, international guests, and others involved with the Finance Director.
· Handle requests from the Partnership with involvement of SLT members as appropriate.
· Perform other duties as required in assisting the Finance Director in the planning and execution of activities related to executive office. These include the organization of Divisional team building activities, spiritual and social activities, training, and emergency response situations.
- Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Management
Experience: Minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of Secretarial Science and Office Management
o Having a clear understanding of major donors’ perspectives, requirements and standards
o Must have proven analytical/ problem solving abilities
o Good Computer and Internet skills, word processing and spreadsheet programs
o Excellent interpersonal skills – builds good relationships with internal and external staff
Working Environment / Conditions:
· Office based
Place of Work: Head Office, Addis Ababa,
Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values.
Salary: World Vision has an attractive salary and benefits package.
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from https://ift.tt/2rUu1U3 ) and email on or before the closing date of this announcement to email@example.com
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
See Job Detail or Apply