Warehouse management ,sage processing ,responsible for stock count. Documentation control,maintaining of SOP on management systems ( ISO 9001-2000-14000-18000-food safety 2200- manage damagers. Manage dispatching and processing of delivery incoming and outgoing.Any other work related to the logistic department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To control the incoming of production and accuracy of stock
- To expedite customer orders in time and in full
- To maintain all warehouse SOP and house keeping in the warehouse.
- Receiving and control of finished goods coupled with correct space utilisation.
- Dispatching of all customer orders to achieve on time deliveries
- Maintaining a F.I.F.O. stock control system coupled with an internal aging and searching system.
- Control and direct dedicated local delivery fleet and forklift operation.
- Order and schedule line-haul dispatches
- Manage, control and motivate warehouse staff.
- Manage and control all warehouse and stock movement expenses.
- Maintain and control all legal health and safety requirements plus quality management system
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree Procurement and Logistics Management,Supplies, Purchasing, Stores, or a related field;
- 5 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment;
- Must have at least two years Stock/ Inventory Management System experience.
- At least one year Stock and inventory experience
- Must have a good understanding of dispatching and transportation .
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
- Must have good communication in English and Amharic
- Ability to work independently
See Job Detail or Apply