Senior Officer - Risk Management
The purpose of Risk management senior officer’s job is to preparation of plan and report of the division; to assesses, identify measures, monitor various potential and actual risks of the bank which might be associated with both internal and external factors; to review loan files of selected borrowers; to review and analyze risk exposure of credit portfolio and analyze credit portfolio diversification, its quality and growth on the bases of different segments; prepares summary reports and recommends prudential measures.
Educational Qualification Required:
- BA in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
- 4 years of relevant experience of which 2 years as an Officer or equivalent position.
- Performance Management skills
- Compliance Management skills
- Communication skills
- On Basic Computer Application Skills
- Industry Specific skills (Product and Service)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data Analysis and presentation skills etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within ten working days from the date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62
See Job Detail or Apply