Senior Human Resources Management (HRM) Officer
Senior Human Resources Management (HRM) officer is responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures related to the planning and evaluation of organizational and human resource requirements. Plans, supervises and participates in the planning of short and long range human resource needs and organizational planning and control of the GNE. Establishes qualification requirements for all positions within GNE. Monitors human resource movement and utilization throughout the system. Organize the Performance evaluation process of all employees. Administers the educational assistance plan, external training scheme, scholarship program. Directs employment activities, reviews short and long range human resource needs and evaluates this in relation to the labour market.
PERSONALLY PERFORMED RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures for GNE improvement and revision of organizational structures.
- Initiates and participates in policy recommendation, on the projection of future human resource requirement, human resource movement and utilization and human resource development.
- Reviews, studies, develops and recommends appropriate policies of employment, recruitment, testing, and selection, employment processing and final placement of local and foreign personnel and implement accordingly.
- Develops and recommends long and short range plans and policies for personnel recruitment, selection and employment.
- Leads recruitment activities.
- Responsible for the planning of short and long term human resource needs and organizational planning system wide. Furnishes and implement of personnel development programs.
- Develops and recommends procedures pertaining to training and development programs and other training activities related thereto.
- Organize the Performance evaluation process of all employees
- Develops and recommend procedures and implement the following departmental programs.
- Educational Assistance
- Training Scheme
- Orientation Program for newly promoted and newly hired persons.
- Develops and recommends procedures for implementation of replacement charts and evaluation of effectiveness of training provided by the section.
- Supervises the administration of running human resource inventory throughout the system.
- Supervises and participates in the administration of a job audit throughout the system.
- Plans and implements individual development programs for staff of the GNE
- Supervises and participates in the establishments of current and historical data bank on human resource utilization and on operational activities which affect human resource levels and organization structure.
- Supervises and participates in the establishments and publishing of forecast of human resource needs for GNE guidance.
- Reviews and monitors all divisions’ budget plans to assure conformity with company human resource needs.
- Monitors the preparation and implementation of individual development plans for incumbents of all positions
- Monitors human resource movement and utilization throughout the system.
- Evaluates and follow-ups training, helping his training staff to review achievements in training, and measuring its results.
- Establishes and recommends qualification requirements for all positions system wide.
- Supervises and participates in the identification of training need in collaboration with concerned department heads.
- Prepares and controls budgets for the section.
- Plans, co-ordinates and makes schedule of all training programs
- Assures the maintenance of current and historical data bank on training throughout the system and publishes periodic reports.
- Conducts follow-up after training.
- Advises other departments on the training accomplishment of employees.
BSc/BA in business administration, Management or relevant field; further training will be a plus. Proven minimum 5 years’ experience as HR officer, or other HR position; Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.); understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures; outstanding organizational and time-management abilities; strong ethics and reliability
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Effective organisational skills
- Teamwork skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office and numerical skills
How to Apply
Sarbet on the way of Oromia offices at the back of salvatore, infront of Evangelical Church Fellowship HO
Tel: +2511 811 95 59 89
See Job Detail or Apply