Outlying Banking Center Manager – (For Hawassa and Diredawa Branches)
The purpose of this job is to plan, direct and coordinate the functions of the branch or banking unit; ensure its effective operations and achievement of the strategy of the bank and assigned banking center targets; oversee the day to day activities, deposit mobilization, processing of credit, trade service request and other retail banking services; ensures that the activities are performed in line with policies and procedures of the Bank and NBE directives.
Minimum Work experience and Educational Qualification Requirements
- BA/BSC in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or related fields
- 7 years of relevant experience of which 2 years as an Assistant Branch manager or in equivalent Positions.
- Basic Computer Application Skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Industry Specific skills (Product and Service)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data Analysis and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and strategic planning skills and etc…
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within ten working days from the date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62
See Job Detail or Apply