Off Grid Solar Energy Associate
Internship - Human Resources
The intern will function under the direct supervision of Human Resources Associates, providing assistance in reviewing applications for advertised position, in personnel administration and other HR related matters.
- Provide clerical support in the recruitment, assignment, reassignment and separation of local general service staff.
- Providing assistance in reviewing of applications for advertised positions.
- Assist newly arrived international staff with administrative formalities related to their accreditations, security/ground passes, arrange travel and hotel reservations.
- Maintain personnel records in the office.
In order to be considered eligible for an internship, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Be a recent graduate or current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO;
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to Human Resources.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
This vacancy is open for qualified Ethiopians and Non-Ethiopians with a valid work permit from Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
UNHCR is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Applicants who wish to be considered for this position should send a motivation letter, the most recent factsheet and the new updated P11 Form through the online application system.
Candidates will be required to sit for a test.
Due to the volume of applications only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Refugees – who cares? We Do.
See Job Detail or Apply