- Support the company with keeping a smooth professional relationship with Government departments, ministries more specifically with Investment, Labor and Immigration Offices etc.
- collaborating and communicating with necessary government and non - governmental offices;
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the company and the other government and non-governmental organizations;
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the company and the other entity
- Drafting official letters to Government officials.
- Following up on Government and authorities’ letters.
- Archiving all the letters from and to Government officials.
- Coordinating and liaising with visa and residencies office.
-Ensures that all international staff are issued with visas (if required) prior to their entry to the country
- Ensures that all International staff is issued with residential visas and that visas and residential permits are renewed prior to expiry date.
- Provide support with obtaining government visas and permits if/when required
- Support with the annual renewal of the Business registration and accreditation process
- Provide oral and written translation when and if required.
- Support with other administrative tasks when necessary
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Experience in as a Liaison officer is preferred
- Very good understanding of local government relevant rules and policies.
- Self motivated with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and writing skill both in English and Local languages and attention to details
How to apply:
Interested applicants can send their CV and application letters via firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th February. N.B. Applicants should write the name of the position on the subject line. Applications who don't follow this procedure will not be considered.
See Job Detail or Apply