Job Title: Liaison Officer
The Liaison Officer is the focal point of contact for the client. He/she will coordinate with the client to ensure all data collected are thoroughly detailed and comprehensive. The role also covers organizing logistics needed for site visits, ensuring invoices are timely issued and settled by the client and regularly informing of the client about the status of the studies.
Line and Staff Relations
This role will report directly to the Country Manager / Project Manager. The Liaison Officer will be required to work closely with the following team members:
- Airport Planner
- ATC Expert
- NAVAIDS Systems Expert
- NAVAIDS Operations Expert
- Airspace Engineer
- AGL Engineer
- Responsible for the successful delivery, discharge and performance of the Consultant in implementing the following studies:
- Upgrade of ILS to cat III (including Obstacle Survey) at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Ethiopia
- Feasibility of Third Runway at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Ethiopia
- Simulation of ILS interference at Mekelle International Airport, Ethiopia
- Liaising with the client on all issues related to feasibility studies.
- Responsible for the local execution of the Project Manager duties on the project(s).
- Support the Project Manager(s) on monitoring the activities, progress of works, coordination and necessary resources.
- Manage and monitor the communication protocol with the Regional Director and/or Project Manager, and the client.
- Ensures that the reports are prepared by the Consulting Engineer/Team
- Manage issues such as (but not limited to) schedule status, budget status, quality issues, procurement status, engineering issues, correspondence status, project variations status and actions taken to address concerns.
- Chair and manage progress meetings with the Client and other stakeholders.
- Ensures that the Client's requirements are fully translated into project realization.
Profile Specifications – Minimum Requirements
- Degree in Airport Engineering (masterplanning, air procedures design) or Aviation-related field (CPL, ATPL, ATC) with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of ICAO SARPs
- Familiar with IATA rules and regulations
- Adept in using MS applications: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Effective problem solving, leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills. Experienced in managing and coordinating project tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of establishing respect and credibility through actions, communications, understanding, and personal presence
- Proficient with English language (written and verbal).
Expat only (Non-Ethiopian nationals)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through https://ift.tt/3bf759S CV to: ADMIN-HR@adp-i.com
See Job Detail or Apply