- Perform financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner.
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness.
- Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to company/federal rules and regulations.
- Generate financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc for future reference purposes.
- Review all accounting procedures and recommend improvements.
- Address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage payroll processing system including salary deposits, tax calculation, payroll reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions.
- Assist staff on the accounting practices and financial record keeping.
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior management.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account reconciliation, etc.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
Requirements:- Bachelor's Degree or Above in Finance, Accounting or related field of study.
- No less than 2 years working experience in the field.
- Proficient in English Communication;
We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression as per company policy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and relevant credentials from the date of this vacancy announcement until March 7, 2020 to email@example.com.
Please note that you should write the position you are applying for on the subject line. Applications who don't follow this procedure will not be considered.
See Job Detail or Apply