English All Stars Local Project Lead
African School for Excellence is piloting the English All Stars Programme, a comprehensive English Acceleration Programme, involving 40 High school students, split between two schools in Addis Ababa Ethiopia starting at the end of February. English All Stars will improve participants’ English skills and academic performance across subjects.
To be considered for this truly wonderful opportunity, you must naturally be an energetic, person who has a passion for reading and learning, and you crucially can communicate with professionalism and effectiveness in different contexts.
Your role would involve:
- Running two reading clubs
- Communicating with parents of the participating students
- Tracking the progress of each student in the programme
- Evaluating each lesson & giving feedback on the entire programme at the end of the pilot
Are you hardworking, passionate and skilled in facilitation and organisation? We are seeking a part-time programme leader with at least the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficient speaker in English and Amharic (Written and spoken)
- Excellent organisation
- Some experience teaching or tutoring students.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who meet the job requirements and can demonstrate:
- Significant ability in their written and spoken English
- deep passion, interest and curiosity
- a willingness to work with others
- the desire and ability to contribute to our growth
How To Apply:
If you are interested, please send an email with a motivation letter and CV attached to englishallstarsase.org.za with the subject English All Stars Project Lead 2020 OR
complete the form that is found on the followingh link: https://ift.tt/37Dpr1c
See Job Detail or Apply