- Drives DF vehicles as required for performance of assigned tasks.
- Ensure that the vehicle (s) is properly and reliably serviced and maintained to the necessary standard so as to enable consistent safe movement within.
- Maintains the general cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Fully understand all the DF Ethiopia security practices, procedures and protocols
- Ensure that official vehicle log book, service and maintenance books are kept in good order at all times.
- Prevent the carrying of any dubious cargo which may bring the DF Ethiopia into conflict with relevant authorities e.g. the smuggling/transport of contraband items etc.
- Ensure that before each journey the vehicle has the required security and safety equipment according to the list made and procedures to be followed.
- Assists in expediting issues with partners and Government offices;
- Processes travel related activities for staffs and guests;
- 3rd grade driving license
- 5 years working experience as a driver
- Advance knowledge of vehicle tools and equipment operation
- Diploma in General Mechanic or Auto Mechanic is a plus
Place of Assignment: Somali Region, Erer
HOW TO APPLY
Valid from: March 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
Closing Date: February 11, 2020
Interested applicants should submit non-returnable application letters, copies of supporting documents and CV only to the following address: email@example.com
See Job Detail or Apply