Business Development and Marketing Officers (Addis Ababa and Nationwide)
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Nation wide
Employment type: Contractual Basis
Application Deadline: January 31st /2020
We are looking to hire candidates based on the following responsibilities and qualifications
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Developing and implementing a business and marketing plan for the business, including business priorities, growth targets, brand management, referral network, intellectual capital, speaking engagements, conference schedule, online presence, media outreach, and special events etc
- Leading business development efforts by performing research on prospective clients, preparing marketing materials, formulating strategy with team, and delivering result
- Participating in client and internal meetings to stay informed about business, guide planning and fine tune messaging
- Serving as focal point for enterprise wide marketing and business development initiatives for business and fielding internal inquiries
- Managing and retaining long-term relationships with existing clients and increasing new client base
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and client needs
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement
Qualification, Experience and Skills
• MA or/and BA Degree in Management, Marketing Management ,Business Administration, Economics and or other related fields
• Three (3) years and above work experience in Business development and Marketing area
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of organization, planning, and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their recent and updated CV and cover letter via JobsIC1@protonmail.com .The subject line must read ‘‘Application for Business Development and Marketing officer ".
* Submitting of any other supporting documents is not acceptable, Applicants are only required to submit their CV and cover letter .
See Job Detail or Apply