- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing;
- Coordinate, elaborate and maintain records of requested researches;
- Create and modify documents using mainly editing applications, worksheets and data banks; advanced use of internet (“browser” operations, “FTP”, file transfer, remote access to information sources, etc.);
- Write specialized professional texts in English (official documents and reports); prepare synthesis and interpretation of documents;
- Ensure operation of equipment's by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies;
- Translate and elaborate version in English or Portuguese to official documents, according to the Embassy needs.
- Job Requirements:
- People interested shall read the notice 01/2020 available in the websitehttp://adisabeba.itamaraty.gov.br/or on the wall of the Embassy of Brazil in Kebele 02 Bole Sub-City house no. 2830 - Addis Ababa for more information. The applications will be received until February 19, 2020 (Wednesday).
- How To Apply:
The applicants shall deliver the following documents:
For all the candidates:
Registration application form (See Notice 01/2020 at
- CV with photo, telephone, e-mail and address, written in English;
- Copy of letter(s) of recommendation in Portuguese, Spanish, French or English, with verifiable references (send contact information: name of company/person who issued the recommendation, telephone and e-mail address);
- Minimum age of eighteen (18) years old at the time of admission;
- Copy of local identity document followed by Portuguese, Spanish, French or English translation;
- Copy of address proof, such as water, electricity or telephone bills, or residence certificate (if in Amharic or other language different of Portuguese, Spanish, French or English, shall be followed by a translation in any of those languages);
- Copy of Diploma (minimum High school level, University level preferable);
- Copy of any English Certificate, minimum High Intermediate (English courses, diploma of any degree taken in schools that uses English as main language, etc.);
- Letter of interest, in English, explaining your experience and reasons you are applying for this position.
For Non-Ethiopian candidates only:
- Proof of residence and legal permission to exercise remunerated activity in accordance with local law;
For Brazilian candidates only:
- Electoral discharge certificate, which may be obtained online at www.tse.gov.br (http://www.tse.gov.br);
- For male candidates, proof of being up to date with military service;
- Statement confirming the candidate is not a Brazilian civil servant, retiree or pensioner.
See Job Detail or Apply