Reports to: Finance Manager
The Accountant is responsible for the management of all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Handle payroll and petty cash.
- More than 4 years of work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and related local government laws and regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Additional certification CPA, CFA or CMA is a plus.
See Job Detail or Apply