Senior Customer Service Officer
- BA degree/Diploma in Accounting/ Management/ Business Administration/Economics or related fields of study with 2years of relevant banking experience for BA and 3years of relevant experience for Diploma.
- Additional/special skill: basic computer operation skill is required for all positions,
- Language proficiency: Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages. Fluency in local languages will have paramount importance as well.
Place of work:Wondo Genet Branch,(Sidama Zone, Wondo Genet Town) and Dollo Odo Branch(Somali Region, Dollo Odo Town)
How to Apply
- Registration date : 10 working days from the first date of announcement,
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted,
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements shall not be considered,
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HRM Department on OIB Building located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, Office No – 1101 or mail through the following address.
Oromia International Bank S.C (OIB)