Internal Control Officer I
- The Internal Control Officer will check all banking operations, examine accounting records and other documents to ascertain compliance with established procedures of the Bank, and provide recommendations on the adequacy and effectiveness of operation systems and the efficiency with which activities are carried out
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration
Experience: At least Three (3) year relevant banking experience
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Good knowledge of Bank’s accounting and procedures.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
Place of Work: Dashen Bank Kebri Dahar Branch & Dashen Bank Degehabur Branch
HOW TO APPLY:
Place of Registration at at Dire Dawa District Office Dire Dawa city
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification to the District Office, as cited above until February 04, 2020.
See Job Detail or Apply