Customer Service Officer
- BA Degree or Diploma/Level IV in Accounting/ Management/ Banking & Finance/ Economics or relevant Field of Study with 1/2Year of relevant banking experience for BA or Diploma/Level IV holders respectively.
- Additional/special skill: basic computer operation skill is required for all positions,
- Language proficiency: Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages. Fluency in local languages will have paramount importance as well.
Place of work:Finfinne City, Wondo Genet, and Dollo Odo Branches.
How to Apply
- Registration date : 10 working days from the first date of announcement,
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted,
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements shall not be considered,
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HRM Department on OIB Building located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, Office No – 1101 or mail through the following address.
Oromia International Bank S.C (OIB)