Customer Service Manager I
- The Customer Service Manager will support the Branch Manager in coordinating all activities of Customer Service Officers (Maker/Checkers) and Senior Customer Service Officer (Cash/Accounts) within the Branch and ensure operational excellence to deliver exemplary services for high customer satisfaction levels, supporting the Bank’s growth
Qualification: Bachelor degree in a business related field e.g. accounting, management, Economics, business administration
Experience: Minimum of Six (6) years of banking experience
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required
compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Project management skills.
Place of Work: Dashen Bank Kebri Dahar Branch & Dashen Bank Gode Branch
HOW TO APPLY:
Place of Registration at at Dire Dawa District Office Dire Dawa city
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification to the District Office, as cited above until February 04, 2020.
See Job Detail or Apply