Branch Manager Grade C
- Remains primarily responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the Branch,
- Engages in all operational activities of the branch as required by the volume and intensity of the work,
- Ensures the success and best achievement of the Branch in providing excelling customer services,
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
- Cascades the corporate plan of the Bank to the staffs of the Branch and follows up the implementation,
- Prepares annual action plan of the branch and manages all resources availed to accomplish and meet the goal,
- Lesions and coordinates with local government and development agencies in resolving issues related to the branch.
- Coordinate the branch’s operation and Mobilize the capital of the branch,
- Lead the overall branch’s operation and prepare branch business plan in conjunction with the respected department,
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and procedure throughout the branch,
- Prepare & submit periodic performance report of the branch.
MA/MBA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields with 6.5 years of experience or BA in the same fields with 8.5 years of experience in banking industry, of which 2 years in customer services manager grade B /or 3 years as Branch accounts administrator position Grade A
Place of Work: – Mekelle
How to Apply
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Please specify the place of work that you want to apply on your application letter
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to January 25, 2020 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged