Branch Accounts Administrator Grade B
- Ensures and ascertains the intactness of records of books of accounts on daily basis,
- Ensures that all daily transaction tickets are in agreement with System output,
- Authorizes transactions and signs documents as referred by the CSO,
- Checks and authorizes opening of an account,
- Retains and validates Original CD against the System at time of settlement,
- Validates and authorizes deposit/payment of Financial Instruments,
- Dispatches / Receives cheques and Payment Instruments of other banks to/from Finance Department,
- Keeps custody of daily transaction and account opening documents.
BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance and other related fields with 3.5 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year on Senior Customer Service Officer or equivalent position.
Place of Work: – Mekelle
How to Apply
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Please specify the place of work that you want to apply on your application letter
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to January 25, 2020 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged