Assistant Finance Manager
· Ensuring monthly finalization/closing of the accounts
· Preparing/Co-ordinating/Assisting in preparation of MIS and other management Reports within given timeline
· Ensuring books are maintained accurately and in compliance with IFRS, internal policies and Ethiopian tax laws.
· Analyzing the monthly results and variances between the Budget and Actual results
· Co-ordinating the external audit and ensuring timely completing of audit and accounts
· Co-ordinating Internal Audit and ensuring implementation of corrective measures on observed gaps
· Roll out the various financial policies and procedures and ensuring statutory compliances
· Assisting in funds management, securing working capital and capex funding requirements, managing banking relationship
· Supervising various functions of the Finance department i.e, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Inventory and Cash functions.
· Ensuring effective internal financial controls
· Any other tasks as assigned by the management
Minimum 8 years of experience as an Accountant, out of which 3 years are at Assistant Manager / Senior Accountant level
Experience in manufacturing environment is a must ACCA qualification is a must
Proficient in Excel, Word and Power point
Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION or any other similar ERP will be an added advantage
Team player with excellent interpersonal skills & analytical view
Good decision making and strong communication skill while representing the company in dealing with third parties
High leadership quality with proven ability to plan, coordinate and monitor activities with a sense of responsibility.
< a href= "https://etcareers.com/job/14239/assistant-finance-manager/">Job Detail /Apply </ a>